Translate

Monday, September 3, 2012

# 4 State of Happy Thoughts.


State of Happy Thoughts.
Cameron Canupp
Eng 102 M-W 5:00
Michael Benton

            My political standpoint is left libertarian, The way I came up with this is the political compass test. Now that being said, is it true? I’m actually not sure. I’m very vague about my standpoint on politics anyways. I feel today’s system of democracy is no good. Sure the people choose, but George W. Bush put us in such a bind with this eleven-year war, that the country known as America is in its downfall.
            We are too depended on other country for their good. All America does is import goods from different countries. What would happen if we were cut off? We fall together as a nation. Sure we have allies to protect us, but I believe their getting sick of us. We as a nation are like the friend bumming on your couch that just will not leave. They say having a college degree, you’ll do nothing but succeed. Well how come we have so many people unemployed. At least ten percent of the populations are squatters. For the election coming up in twenty twelve, I would not be apposed to Obama being president again. He has not hurt this country; He just haven’t came through on all his words because the country is in bitter state. I believe its irreversible but at least Obama has good intentions.
            I’m a very agnostic type of person; I don’t knock down your beliefs whether they are scientific, or very supernatural. I believe everyone has their own interpretation of faith and self riotousness. What I look for in life is just to wake up happy, whether I have to go to work, or school, or visit my grandmother. Everyone knows how that is, it’s very dull. As long as I’m happy doing so then I feel like ive done my part in self-fulfillment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment